About the Enterprise Europe Network
The Enterprise Europe Network is the world's largest support network for SMEs with international ambitions.
Enterprise Europe Network helps ambitious SMEs innovate and grow internationally and it provides international business expertise with local knowledge across a range of targeted services:
The Network manages Europe’s largest database of business opportunities. With the profiles in the database, Network experts can help businesses forge international partnerships with excellent growth potential.
- Search the database for partnership opportunities
- Register to receive partnership opportunity alerts
The Network organises 70,000 international business meetings every year. Events include:
- Matchmaking and brokerage events where SMEs can meet potential business partners
- Company missions for targeted international meetings with strong business prospects
- Practical advice on doing business in another country
- Targeted market intelligence
- Information on EU laws and standards
- Advice on intellectual property
- Advice and help for innovative SMEs to access R&I funding (e.g. H2020, SME Instrument)
- Dedicated support services for SME Instrument beneficiaries
- Help in finding the right technology to improve your innovation
- Help in finding the finance it needs to grow
The Network in Norway
Enterprise Europe Network Norway is hosted by Innovation Norway, the Norwegian Government's most important instrument for innovation and development of Norwegian enterprises and industry. With Enterprise Europe Network advisers in all Norwegian regions and in the Export Centre located in Oslo, small and medium sized businesses are offered a wide range of services.
In cooperation with Enterprise Europe Network offices around the world, we can help you and your organisation get the first contact and establish cooperation with foreign companies and research institutions - free of charge!
Company based outside Norway?
Are you a company based outside Norway with an interest in or questions about the Norwegian market?
Please contact the Enterprise Europe Network in your region or country.
About Enterprise Europe Network
Enterprise Europe Network was launched in February 2008 by the Commission’s Directorate-General for Enterprise and Industry. It builds on the former Euro Info Centre (EIC) and Innovation Relay Centre (IRC) Networks, established in 1987 and 1995 respectively. Offering the combined services of these highly successful predecessors, and more, we are a true one-stop shop for small businesses. Enterprise Europe Network consists of more than 3,000 experienced staff in more than 60 countries, promoting competitiveness and innovation at a local level in Europe and beyond.
Our services are specifically designed for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) but are also available to all businesses, research centres and Universities across Europe. Whether you need information on EU legislation, help with technology transfer or finding a business partner, want to benefit from innovation networks in your region or need information on funding opportunities, Enterprise Europe Network is the place to start.